Updates from April, 2011 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Mini Thesis presentation of my current concept Fermid. An interactive kinetic sculpture that mimics the behavioral changes relating to the emotional reactions of fear.
- April 21st – (Practice run) Presentation
- April 25th – Origami meets Fermid prototype and Outline of paper
- April 28th – First draft of paper. Finalize video of prototype
- May 2nd – Continue working on paper. Kickstarter video uploaded.
- May 5th – Rehearse presentation and Finalize paper
- May 9th - Final presentation and paper due
A lot got done in the past few days for my project including getting multiple sets of xBees talking to each other, nixing the IR component of the project, some experimentation with Resin to coat the balls, two working prototypes, and some real live testers
Google Presentation: https://docs.google.com/present/embed?id=dftbjs8g_274g7xg73cr&size=m
Also, for anybody who is following along with Tinker, you can grab the latest release here. To upgrade, all you have do to is overwrite the ‘core’ folder with the one that’s included in the zip file. All your settings and user info will remain.
Stay tuned for further updates. By next week I’ll have auto-save drafts and versions!
This is a video of the insides when they were fully functional.
oh yeah!!! $5000 here I come!!! A++ not C++, for once! ^___^