Arduino – Software Foundations
This page contains explanations of some of the elements of the Arduino hardware and software and the concepts behind them.
- Sketch: The various components of a sketch and how they work.
- Digital Pins: How the pins work and what it means for them to be configured as inputs or outputs.
- Analog Input Pins: Details about the analog-to-digital conversion and other uses of the pins.
- PWM: How the analogWrite() function simulates an analog output using pulse-width modulation.
- Memory: The various types of memory available on the Arduino board.
- Variables How to define and use variables.
- Functions: How to define and use functions.
- Libraries: How to write your own library.
- Arduino on a Breadboard: Using the microcontroller from an Arduino on a breadboard.