A Voyeuristic Journey that weaves a narrative around…
“A Voyeuristic Journey that weaves a narrative around the form of a house.” The user becomes a/the voyeur by peering inside windows of a house wrapped with allusions to an historical happening/crime. By sequentially peering/entering the front door, the voyeur tries to catch a glimpse of its moving inhabitant all the while having her protest about being watched. The narrative is flipped at the conclusion as the user/voyeur becomes the victim. Which windows/path the voyeur will need to follow be indicated by exterior lighting.
1. Do you feel this project takes you anywhere in terms of a narrative/how is the structure of the narrative?
2. What is the experience you feel from this project?
3. Do you feel the facade is superfluous/”been done”/too indulgent?
4. What do you feel about the interactivity’s effectiveness?
5. **What do you think of the construction?