Quick Notes 5/7
1. My project is an audio to visual interactive installation meant to prompt users to be as loud as they can in support of their community (aka sports team).
2. Big findings during the evolution of my process.
1. People are not as observant as I gave them credit for before I started my project
2. People find comfort in large groups to perform “attention-calling” actions.
3. It is hard to stop people to interact with a project when there are tickets and a time constraint involved.
3. My project is different than the already existing audio to visual interactive installations during a sporting event because it transfers data instantaneously, is in real-time, and is a TRUE direct correspondence of audio and visual.