Here are some images of my jellyfish.

Here are some pictures of the shell of the first iteration:

For the second iteration, I pulled out the electronics of the first and just added a new outer structure.  I also added sound.  Here are images of that version:

It was a fun process, and I liked using sound, which I haven’t done a whole lot of before.  I also like the idea of trying to convey different emotional states with just led lights.  That was much harder with the 8bit sound though, at least for me.  Maybe for future iterations of this kind of project I would buy a wave shield, or connect the project to a computer so that I could use Max/msp to control the sounds.

Here is a video of the final piece: