MidTerm Assignment, A “Simon Says Style Game”
In this 3-week assignment, make a “Simon Says” Style Memory Game.
Game Design Specs:
This is a memory game. A light/sound pattern is presented. The user copies that pattern. After a successful copy, the pattern gets longer. As the game progresses, the speed of the pattern presented increases. There is a conclusion of the game, Win or Lose.
ON/OFF POWER SWITCH [toggle switch]
4 Momentary Switches
A physical enclosure to hold all.
Vision and Enclosure Homework:
3 Sketches, or Image Mock-up “Blue Sky Idea”, or Vision of the Physical form.
3 Photo Found or Off Shelf Enclosures That you can “Tool”
Publish Images on Blog BEFORE class, and present these 6 images in class.
Sound Design Homework:
1) Make 3 Start-up Sound and light effect
2) Make 3 “You are Correct!” sound effect.
3) Make 3 “You are Wrong, you Dummy” sound effects.
4) Make 3 “You Lose, Shame on you and your family” sound effects.
5) Make 3 “You Win the Game Cheer or Effect”.
Put these 15 (total) distinct tones into one Sketch, present them in class.