Simon Say Style Game, Midterm, Deliverables
Due Nov 7th.
Document your next class your “Simon Says Style Project” with a short engaging video.
1. The video should be 30-60 seconds long.
2. It should show 3 users using/playing with the project.
3. It should show interaction with your project from start to finish. We should see how the interaction starts, how interaction is sustained, and how it ends.
4. The video should have two tiles, one with the projects name, one with your name. Feel free to add more if you like, but those are the most basic requirements.
5. Try to have fun with the video and capture the essences and spirit of your work.
Note: The video should be on the blog before class starts. Use as much natural light as possible with low-end cameras to get good results on video. Many of you know Final Cut already, so if you do, that may be the fastest tool for you. If you are new to video, it’s acceptable to shoot this with a simple camera or via smart phone, and use youTube tools for editing. YouTube does allow for title effects. Post your final video on Vimeo or YouTube and Embed into your post.
On Nov 8. We will watch your videos, and get a final chance to play with your Simon Style Game.